Pain points = problems that need solving.
In my view, there are two pain points for the average 30s Traveler
1. You want more comfort than you did in your 20s. You still want to take long trips but not if it means backpacking.
2. You have other priorities that you need to balance with travel, such as
– relationships (what your partner thinks you should be spending your combined money on, whether they like to travel and where,
their career etc )
– wanting nicer stuff e.g., a nice sofa not an Ikea one
– career (e.g., maybe you like your job)
– your parents are getting older and being away from them is a bigger deal as they age
– the more you earn, the more money you lose each day you have off
What am I forgetting? What pain points are particularly associated with travel in your 30s vs. at other ages?