The cost of visiting the Louvre museum in Paris is 11 Euro (approximately 14-15 US dollars).
Visiting the Louvre free
– The Louvre has free admission on the first Sunday for each month.
– It’s always free for children under 18, and EU residents under 26.
– On Friday evenings, after 6pm, anyone under 26 can get in free.
– If you teach art or art history you can get in free.
– If you’re disabled, you and your assistant can visit the Louvre for free.
– The Louvre is free on Bastille Day (July 14)
– Admission to the Louvre is included in the Paris Pass, but the pass is very expensive (105 Euros for 2 days).
– Open 9-6pm, except Tuedays when it’s closed, and Fridays when it’s open till 9:45pm.